What I Do
My practice is focused on helping people plan for a prosperous and secure retirement.
- Decisions aren't made independently, but are based on increasing the odds of achieving your goals.
- Many people focus on Market returns, which are far from controllable. Managing risk is vital and more controllable.
- Other controllables are investment cost, funding, liquidity, and taxes.
- Avoid mistakes through knowledge, experience, and monitoring.
Who I Help
People who seek my guidance have often asked some of the following questions:
- How much do we need to save for retirement?
- What do I do with my old 401(k), 403(b) or 457(b) plan?
- Where should I invest my IRA money?
- What effect will taxes have on my retirement strategies?
- We have just come into some money, what should we do with it?
- Should I take my pension as a lump sum or monthly payment?
- How will I maximize my Social Security benefits?
- Being retired, I need money to support me now and in the future. Can you help me do that?
How I Help
I take time to know my clients. I want to understand their investment experience, their family concerns, financial goals, and dreams. I then apply various strategies that fit their financial needs and wants.Part of that strategy is using the appropriate investment products. As an independent registered representative, I offer products from many different companies. Presenting solutions using quality companies is not difficult. However, selecting quality products requires many hours of due diligence. While many investment firms have passed the test of time, their newest products have not.